SAP Materials Management (MM) Training
At StudySAPNow We provide an innovative and high quality SAP professional training through live online classes to individuals and small corporations. Our Job oriented training programs are designed to give you the technical knowledge and the soft skills that will make you stand out on the job. Our mission is to deliver a quality training that exceeds your expectations.
The courses offered provide in-depth knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of various theories, Concepts and practical aspects of SAP.
We strongly believe that your success is our pride and we are very delighted and committed to providing you with diligent training services that exceeds your expectations.
Basic knowledge of purchasing/inventory management is preferred but NOT mandatory. You will learn everything that you need to know from basic to complex concepts during the training program. After successfully completing your training, its advisable to register and take your SAP certification Examination in order gain a competitive advantage and earn an external recognized mark of excellence that clients seek as well as distinguishing yourself from the crowded market place.
- Understand the Organizational structures and related configuration.
- Understand how to create, customize and update Master Data in SAP MM including vendor master, material master, purchasing info record and pricing data to support different procurement processes.
- Understand various Procurement Processes in Materials Management Including Standard Procurement, Consignment, sub-contracting, Third party Procurement and Stock Transport Order.
- How to create RFQ, maintain quotations, Purchase Requisition and Purchase Orders and related processing.
- Logistic processes of Goods Movement (Goods Issue/ Goods Receipt Processing) and related documents.
- Understanding billing/invoicing processes and related documents such as subsequent Credit, Subsequent debit and credit memos.
- Understand the processes involve in Physical inventory, Material Valuation, Account Assignment and related configuration.
- Understand complex MM processes as well as its integration points with other modules like Sales and Distribution, Finance and Controlling and Production Planning.
- Understand the Pricing procedure Process in Materials Management, Output determination, Message determination and release strategies in purchasing documents.
- Implementing Best practices in business processes and SAP customizing and configuration.
- Material Requirement Planning process and its customization.
- Tracking and troubleshooting system errors and follow up actions.
INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING PACKAGE
Training package includes:
- Project based training with real time scenarios
- 3 months of SAP ECC Server access
- 1 Text Book (Customizing Materials Management Processes in SAP ERP 2nd Edition)
- Study Materials
- Student Forum to discuss problems and pertinent issues
- 6 Months Website Access to Recorded Sessions
- 6 Months 24/7 Support
- Final Exam (Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6 Certification Standards)
- Guidance to pass SAP MM Certification exam
- Resume help/Mock Review Interviews
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Anyone interested to gain an in-depth knowledge of SAP MM module.
SAP MM Training program course duration is 2 months, with 3 sessions per week and 2 hours per session.
You have 6 months (26 weeks) of access to this course.
PROGRAM START DATE
Our Next Online Live training session starts on September 16th, 2016.
100% of Registration fee is refundable if student withdraw before the start of the class.
50% of the Total amount of the tuition fee ($2,999) is refundable after 30 days.
25% after 45 days.
- Lectures 32
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 Months
- Skill level Basic/Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 87
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 3.1 Overview of Procurement Process Preview
- Lecture 3.2 Master Data Preview
- Lecture 3.3 Procurement of Stock Material Preview
- Lecture 3.4 Procurement of Consumable Material Preview
- Lecture 3.5 Procurement of External Services Preview
- Lecture 3.6 Reporting and Analysis Functions Preview
- Lecture 3.7 Optimized Purchasing and Invoicing Plan Preview
- Lecture 3.8 Document Release Procedure Preview
- Lecture 3.9 Special Procurement Preview
- Lecture 5.1 Invoice Entry Preview
- Lecture 5.2 Variances and Invoice Blocks Preview
- Lecture 5.3 Subsequent Debits, Delivery Costs and Credit Memos Preview
- Lecture 5.4 GR/IR Account Maintenance Preview
- Lecture 5.5 SAP MM Pricing Procedure Preview
- Lecture 5.6 Physical Inventory Preview
- Lecture 5.7 Inventory Reporting and Analysis Functions Preview
- Lecture 5.8 Customizing of Inventory Management Preview
- Lecture 6.1 Introduction to Inventory Management Preview
- Lecture 6.2 Good Receipt Preview
- Lecture 6.3 Stock Transfer and Transfer Postings Preview
- Lecture 6.4 Reservations Preview
- Lecture 6.5 Goods Issue Locked
- Lecture 6.6 Message Determination Preview
- Lecture 6.7 Valuation and Account Assignment Preview
- Quiz 7.1 Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6 Locked